SOME WARRIORS NEED MORE FLEXIBILITY.
Solo Warriors know flexibility is important. Flexibility of time, energy and money.
As a Solo Warrior, you can choose when and how you hone your warrior skills. This is a level-up-as-you-go option;
- when and how long you’re a member of the Warrior’s Camp
- how many Solo Sessions you want
- how many Tribe Sessions you attend.
Simply pick make the selection below, and receive your booking information.
HERE FOR THE COMMUNITY VIBE?
- Access to Warrior's Camp (members area)
- 1 x Warrior Focus Session per month
- Weekly Warrior Stretch Zone Prompts
- Networking & Tribe building
- Advanced discount & booking on solo and Tribe coaching sessions
.^ Warrior’s Camp does not provide access to Tribe or Solo session. Access via Level Up As You Go or annual plan.
Other Useful information:
This is a process. Some of it is experienced 1-1, and some of it in groups, or tribes. Here are some top tips for getting the most out of becoming a Warrior Master:
- Once you join, within 48 hours you’ll receive a welcome email including your Coaching contract, and a links for booking your individual and tribe sessions.
- You can attend different tribe sessions, or the same a number of times as best suits your needs.
- Warrior Masters, you gain more choice in the sessions you attend, and the amount of change you can create.
- As an addition to your journey as a Warrior Master, you’ll gain bonus access to an annual Departure Session to get precision clear on what this journey is all about for you.
- Your membership is more than a fee; it’s an investment in yourself. The return can only match the investment; so don’t be passive.
- Tribe sessions can be up to 9 Warriors, but have no minimum.
- Be present in the space, and be active in creating a safe and supportive environment for all. Respect yourself and others.
- Notifications are a distraction! We will ask you to ensure that all notifications are turned off (on all devices in the area), and other apps closed.
- Physical environment whilst on Zoom can also be a distraction. Find a quiet, private space: this helps create confidentiality for you and others.
- Time Keeping is important. To ensure everyone is getting the most from the space, we have a 5 minute late limit which will prevent you from joining the session.The booked session will be deducted from your membership allowance.
- If you need to withdraw from an individual or tribe session, you must cancel 48 hours before the session. Failure to do so will result in the session being deducted from your membership allowance.
- Be accountable as a Warrior Master – use your sessions or lose them, they don’t carry over into your next year.
- If you Level Up As You Go, sessions must be used within a 90 day period from point of purchase.