Spartans are known for their military prowess, doggedness in the face of danger, and sheer heroism.
But buried beneath the layers of myth and modern fiction lies the reality of a group of people trying to survive their world. And with that, there is a lot to learn.
They were humans; flawed and full of emotions, just like us.
Three clear lessons we can immediately take from Spartans are;
- Outcome requires effort
- Confidence comes from action
- We all play a role in a our community
GAIN SPARTAN STATUS
To gain Creative Spartan status, you need to complete all 4 of the Spartan group sessions in a 12 month period.
You can do this as a:
- Warrior Master, with a huge financial saving across the year, or as a
- Solo Warrior, which gives allows you to Level Up As You Go.
"Name one hero who was happy."
- Madeline Miller.
Resilience and sustainability have become buzzwords in the arts. But they can hold great power for us as individuals.
Creative Spartans explore the 4 pillars of building personal resilience and begin to create sustainability.
"Take her to the moon for me, OK?"
- Bing Bong.
Ever watched Disney's Inside out?
Creative Warriors embrace this idea - it's fun that there are tiny versions of people or emotions behind a control desk in our head. Sometimes those tiny figures are useful, and sometimes they have outstayed their welcome.
It's time to take audit and take command!
“Only in the tough times, your most outrageous strength is revealed to you.”
― Hiral Nagda.
What if I gave you permission? Better yet, what if you gave yourself permission?!
The Warrior's Liberty is permission to do that thing you know you want to to create change. What will you do with that freedom? What would you gain?
"I pattern my actions and life after what I want. No two people are alike. You might admire attributes in others, but use these only as a guide in improving yourself in your own unique way. I don't go for carbon copies. Individualism is sacred!"
- Richard Chamberlin.
Creative Spartans know that The Greatest Loot isn't external, it's internal!
Here we identify what your Greatest Loot is and how it will benefit your outcomes as a Creative Warrior.
Then you'll set out on the mission to obtain it!
HOW READY ARE YOU?
Other Useful information:
This is a process. Some of it is experienced 1-1, and some of it in groups, or tribes. Here are some top tips for getting the most out of becoming a Warrior Master:
- Once you join, within 48 hours you’ll receive a welcome email including your Coaching contract, and a links for booking your individual and tribe sessions.
- You can attend different tribe sessions, or the same a number of times as best suits your needs.
- Warrior Masters, you gain more choice in the sessions you attend, and the amount of change you can create.
- As an addition to your journey as a Warrior Master, you’ll gain bonus access to an annual Departure Session to get precision clear on what this journey is all about for you.
- Your membership is more than a fee; it’s an investment in yourself. The return can only match the investment; so don’t be passive.
- Tribe sessions can be up to 9 Warriors, but have no minimum.
- Be present in the space, and be active in creating a safe and supportive environment for all. Respect yourself and others.
- Notifications are a distraction! We will ask you to ensure that all notifications are turned off (on all devices in the area), and other apps closed.
- Physical environment whilst on Zoom can also be a distraction. Find a quiet, private space: this helps create confidentiality for you and others.
- Time Keeping is important. To ensure everyone is getting the most from the space, we have a 5 minute late limit which will prevent you from joining the session.The booked session will be deducted from your membership allowance.
- If you need to withdraw from an individual or tribe session, you must cancel 48 hours before the session. Failure to do so will result in the session being deducted from your membership allowance.
- Be accountable as a Warrior Master – use your sessions or lose them, they don’t carry over into your next year.
- If you Level Up As You Go, sessions must be used within a 90 day period from point of purchase.