Dreigiau is Welsh for Dragons.
In Wales, we have a strong connection to our history, and dragons are huge part of that. The landscape of Wales is steeped in the legends of these formidable creatures. Y Ddraig Goch (The Red Dragon) is the most famous.
No two dragons are the same, each a unique and awe-inspiring beast. As well as luck and prosperity, Dragon law shows dragons as creatures of;
- change, and
WHICH PATH WILL CHOOSE?
To gain Creative Spartan status, you need to complete all 4 of the Spartan group sessions in a 12 month period.
You can do this as a:
- Warrior Master, with a huge financial saving across the year, or as a
- Solo Warrior, which gives allows you to Level Up As You Go.
"If you don't stick with your values when they're being tested, they're not values; they are just hobbies."
- Jon Stewart
Values (or beliefs) are at the core of all Creative Warriors. They are the warmth in the centre of the Creative Dragon's belly.
They are part of the eco-system, and impact our behaviour, actions and identity.
It is time to define your driving values, and turn them from translucent ideals, to the belly-fire driving you forawrd.
"Flexibility comes from having multiple choices; wisdom comes from having multiple perspectives."
- Robert Dilts.
When navigating the world, Creative Warriors don't just stick to the road laid out.
They move with agility over roof tops, and up in the sky. They look below to a different view of the world; seeing the wider picture, and then dropping in closer for more detail.
This is your invitation to explore your outcomes (or the journey to the outcomes) from a whole new height, and embrace The View from Above.
"The Greatest value of a picture is when it forces us to notice what we never expected to see."
- John W. Tukey
The Creative Dragon doesn't just slumber - they dream of the future.
This guided visualisation is a gentle space to apply the Dragon's Foresight; to find peace in the journey, and better understand our own role in getting achieving our outcomes.
“There’s only one thing more stupid than stupid rules, and that’s the people who follow them.”
- Sam Conniff-Allende.
Pirate codes were a real thing - but different to what fiction teaches. As we draw on real examples, our Warrior Codes will be robust and enforced, but retain flexibility for the articles to be updated as needed.
HOW READY ARE YOU?
Other Useful information:
This is a process. Some of it is experienced 1-1, and some of it in groups, or tribes. Here are some top tips for getting the most out of becoming a Warrior Master:
- Once you join, within 48 hours you’ll receive a welcome email including your Coaching contract, and a links for booking your individual and tribe sessions.
- You can attend different tribe sessions, or the same a number of times as best suits your needs.
- Warrior Masters, you gain more choice in the sessions you attend, and the amount of change you can create.
- As an addition to your journey as a Warrior Master, you’ll gain bonus access to an annual Departure Session to get precision clear on what this journey is all about for you.
- Your membership is more than a fee; it’s an investment in yourself. The return can only match the investment; so don’t be passive.
- Tribe sessions can be up to 9 Warriors, but have no minimum.
- Be present in the space, and be active in creating a safe and supportive environment for all. Respect yourself and others.
- Notifications are a distraction! We will ask you to ensure that all notifications are turned off (on all devices in the area), and other apps closed.
- Physical environment whilst on Zoom can also be a distraction. Find a quiet, private space: this helps create confidentiality for you and others.
- Time Keeping is important. To ensure everyone is getting the most from the space, we have a 5 minute late limit which will prevent you from joining the session.The booked session will be deducted from your membership allowance.
- If you need to withdraw from an individual or tribe session, you must cancel 48 hours before the session. Failure to do so will result in the session being deducted from your membership allowance.
- Be accountable as a Warrior Master – use your sessions or lose them, they don’t carry over into your next year.
- If you Level Up As You Go, sessions must be used within a 90 day period from point of purchase.