The Shinobi, or Ninjas,have become shrouded in myth.
Highly skilled in ninjutsu, the Shinobi were most active in the 15th and 16th centuries. Their skills included espionage, covert operations, propaganda, spy-craft, infiltration and explosives.
Whilst we may never know many of the truths kept secret or hidden within Ninja scrolls, there is evidence that Ninjas were mind first, action second.
It’s evidenced that they believed it is better to try and ‘fail’; applying that learning so that they will succeed at the next opportunity.
GAIN NINJA STATUS
To gain Creative Ninja status, you need to complete all 4 of the Ninja group sessions in a 12 month period.
You can do this as a:
- Warrior Master, with a huge financial saving across the year, or as a
- Solo Warrior, which gives allows you to Level Up As You Go.
"I pattern my actions and life after what I want. No two people are alike. You might admire attributes in others, but use these only as a guide in improving yourself in your own unique way. I don't go for carbon copies. Individualism is sacred!"
- Richard Chamberlin.
Creative Ninjas know that The Greatest Loot isn't external, it's internal!
Here we identify what your Greatest Loot is and how it will benefit your outcomes as a Creative Warrior. Then you'll set out on the mission to obtain it!
"The challenge is not to be perfect - it is to be whole."
- Jane Fonda
Creative Ninjas aren't just physically resilient. Their strength runs through their entire eco-systems.
With your Creative Warrior outcomes set, we embark on holding them up to all elements of our being.
Are you truly invested in the outcomes? How are we supporting ourselves in moving towards them.
"If nothing changes, nothing changes."
- Courtney S. Stevens.
Embracing change is key to mastering being a Creative Warrior, and adapting to change is key for Creative Ninjas.
In this exploration of how we embrace change, we start to understand how we relationship with change, and the adjustments we can make to create more space, peace and opportunity.
"Flexibility comes from having multiple choices; wisdom comes from having multiple perspectives."
- Robert Dilts.
When navigating the world, Creative Warriors don't just stick to the road laid out.
They move with agility over roof tops, and up in the sky. They look below to a different view of the world; seeing the wider picture, and then dropping in closer for more detail.
This is your invitation to explore your outcomes (or the journey to the outcomes) from a whole new height, and embrace The View from Above.
HOW READY ARE YOU?
Other Useful information:
This is a process. Some of it is experienced 1-1, and some of it in groups, or tribes. Here are some top tips for getting the most out of becoming a Warrior Master:
- Once you join, within 48 hours you’ll receive a welcome email including your Coaching contract, and a links for booking your individual and tribe sessions.
- You can attend different tribe sessions, or the same a number of times as best suits your needs.
- Warrior Masters, you gain more choice in the sessions you attend, and the amount of change you can create.
- As an addition to your journey as a Warrior Master, you’ll gain bonus access to an annual Departure Session to get precision clear on what this journey is all about for you.
- Your membership is more than a fee; it’s an investment in yourself. The return can only match the investment; so don’t be passive.
- Tribe sessions can be up to 9 Warriors, but have no minimum.
- Be present in the space, and be active in creating a safe and supportive environment for all. Respect yourself and others.
- Notifications are a distraction! We will ask you to ensure that all notifications are turned off (on all devices in the area), and other apps closed.
- Physical environment whilst on Zoom can also be a distraction. Find a quiet, private space: this helps create confidentiality for you and others.
- Time Keeping is important. To ensure everyone is getting the most from the space, we have a 5 minute late limit which will prevent you from joining the session.The booked session will be deducted from your membership allowance.
- If you need to withdraw from an individual or tribe session, you must cancel 48 hours before the session. Failure to do so will result in the session being deducted from your membership allowance.
- Be accountable as a Warrior Master – use your sessions or lose them, they don’t carry over into your next year.
- If you Level Up As You Go, sessions must be used within a 90 day period from point of purchase.