Most pirates in the Golden Age of Piracy did not have a hook in place of a hand and a parrot on their shoulder. Pop culture are heavily bastardised the seafaring beasts.
Despite some pirates being extremely ruthless, like Charles Vane, they also modelled many behaviours that have become major elements of society today. The likes of social care, marriage equality and democracy were found deep rooted in the pirate communities.
Pirates unearth a societal problem, and break the rules to better serve communities. They actively challenge the status-quo, and are driven by creating positive change for all.
GAIN PIRATE STATUS
To gain Creative Pirates status, you need to complete all 4 of the Pirate group sessions in a 12 month period.
You can do this as a:
- Warrior Master, with a huge financial saving across the year, or as a
- Solo Warrior, which gives allows you to Level Up As You Go.
"A map is not the territory it represents, but, if correct, it has a similar structure to the territory, which accounts for its usefulness.”
― Alfred Korzybski.
Creative Pirates know that there can be learing from the maps of others, but that maps are always created from the perspective of the maker.
This is a creative exploration on uncovering what your map looks like, and its use in achieving your outcomes on the adventure of becoming a Creative Warrior.
"You either walk inside your story, or you stand outside your story and hustle for your worthiness."
- Dr. Brené Brown.
Pirates (historical and Creative Pirates), aren't courageous for the battles they fight. They are corageous for recognising that the boundaries of others are not their own.
As a Courageous Pirate, you will declare that you need something else, and refocus their energy on your own boundaries. And then put yourself to the test ...
Boundaries are the distance at which I can love you and me simultaneously.
- Prentis Hempworth.
“There’s only one thing more stupid than stupid rules, and that’s the people who follow them.”
- Sam Conniff-Allende.
Pirate codes were a real thing - but different to what fiction teaches. As we draw on real examples, our Warrior Codes will be robust and enforced, but retain flexability for the articles to be updated as needed.
"Take her to the moon for me, OK?"
- Bing Bong.
Ever watched Disney's Inside out?
Creative Warriors enjoy the fun that there are tiny versions of people or emotions behind a control desk in our head. Sometimes those tiny figures are useful, and sometimes they have outstayed their welcome.
It's time to take audit and take command!
HOW READY ARE YOU?
Other Useful information:
This is a process. Some of it is experienced 1-1, and some of it in groups, or tribes. Here are some top tips for getting the most out of becoming a Warrior Master:
- Once you join, within 48 hours you’ll receive a welcome email including your Coaching contract, and a links for booking your individual and tribe sessions.
- You can attend different tribe sessions, or the same a number of times as best suits your needs.
- Warrior Masters, you gain more choice in the sessions you attend, and the amount of change you can create.
- As an addition to your journey as a Warrior Master, you’ll gain bonus access to an annual Departure Session to get precision clear on what this journey is all about for you.
- Your membership is more than a fee; it’s an investment in yourself. The return can only match the investment; so don’t be passive.
- Tribe sessions can be up to 9 Warriors, but have no minimum.
- Be present in the space, and be active in creating a safe and supportive environment for all. Respect yourself and others.
- Notifications are a distraction! We will ask you to ensure that all notifications are turned off (on all devices in the area), and other apps closed.
- Physical environment whilst on Zoom can also be a distraction. Find a quiet, private space: this helps create confidentiality for you and others.
- Time Keeping is important. To ensure everyone is getting the most from the space, we have a 5 minute late limit which will prevent you from joining the session.The booked session will be deducted from your membership allowance.
- If you need to withdraw from an individual or tribe session, you must cancel 48 hours before the session. Failure to do so will result in the session being deducted from your membership allowance.
- Be accountable as a Warrior Master – use your sessions or lose them, they don’t carry over into your next year.
- If you Level Up As You Go, sessions must be used within a 90 day period from point of purchase.